April favorites time... <33
I have been loveloveLOVING all these products!
I hope these help out if your looking for some new products to try!!
1. CLINIANS idratante energizzante- This is my nighttime moisturizer, and I truly love it! I have combination skin that's more on the oily side, and it gives my skin the perfect amount of hydration.
(Sorry about this picture, I wanted to showcase the jar.)
3. Maybelline Dream Nude Airfoam- I wrote a review on this foundation earlier this week. It has replaced my old favored foundation (Revlon Photoready) !
1. Maybelline Liquid Eyes in Persistent Peach- What a cute name!? I don't agree that its a peach, though. More like a cream shimmer. I really love this liquid eyeshadow!! It doesn't ever crease, but it doesn't last my nine hour day ):! I still I love it.
2. N.Y.C Eyeshadow Wand in Magic Spell- I love this. I recently Re- discovered this product when I realized my makeup drawer is running out of room, and I need to get rid of some things! Well, to start, Its a perfect crease tone! Like I mentioned, this product is probably unavailable now. FOOEY! I'm doing a review on this product later in the week.
3. L'oreal HIP duo in Platinum- My cheerleading gym gave these to all the cheerleaders (for competitions) to make our eyes have a dramatic affect. I decided the Shimmery Black would be a great top liner! I adore this duo sooo much!! These colors are extremely pigmented... and GORGEOUS!
I thought to just make a whole category since there were two (:
1. Benefit BAD Gal Lash- Amazing. Only one word to describe this mascara! It's Brush is HUGE so your lashes turn out super voluminous minus the clumps! The downside is the price... But I honestly recommend splurging for this fab mascara!
1. Fresh Sugar Rose Tinted Lip Treatment- I adore this product. Moisturizing Lip Balm + SPF + An amazing red tint = Fresh Sugar Rose. I can't even begin to express my love, except how expensive this is.
Thats it!! Hope you liked!
What are YOUR April Faves?