Friday, May 11, 2012

    HEYY GLIMMIES!
I hope your day has been Glimmerific!!!
This week was a drag for me...
Glad I can FINALLY write another post <333
Mothers Day is Sunday in America,
so here is MY gift guide for mothers day/ or a mothers birthday!
ENJOY!


1. A homemade frame.
This is for those crafty girls who like to save some money(:
Mothers will always appreciate a picture frame,
It  doesn't matter about the price.
Just add a poem FROM YOU!!!!
And it'll mean the world!


2. Sugar scrub!!!
This is my choice.
A hand scrub composed of
- 2 1/2 cups of sugar.
- 1 cup Olive Oil
- 4 tablespoons Lemon Juice
(Fills a 12 oz. jar)
Place in a fancy jar,
and your good to go!!



3. Shopping Set!
For all those shoppers.
I'm Broke.
Otherwise, I'd usually choose this.
Add a gift card to mommy's favorite store,
(My mom's is marshalls )
and add a nice little wallet to hide it in,
And DONE!!


That's all my mothers day ideas,
I hope these help you <3333

- Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment