Sunday, July 1, 2012

Dear glimmies,
I HAVE A HAULLL!!!
Yayy! I went to england and went a little overboard,
spending all the money I had saved for a few months...
so enjoy!!


FASHION <33
a crop top- New look
love rocks top- Miss Selfridge
Colorful Cheetah - Asda
tribal pencil skirt - Primark
pink infinity scarf - miss Selfridge
Cheetah Bikini Top - Primark

I got about five more small fashion items but forgot them since I recently unpacked! Sorry guys!






BEAUTY <333
Bracelets - New Look
Natures collection Eyeshadow duo- Boots
Rimmel Scandal Eyes Mascara - Boots
Soap and Glory :
Mist you madly body mist,
Clean on me shower Gel,
And
Scrub 'em and leave 'em body scrub - Boots








Thats all sorry I missed a few things! And I will do reviews on the products IF REQUESTED!!!

Happy July Glimmies!


- Megan

1 comment:

  1. I love the soap and glory stuff...im from england
    check out my blog http://brainsbeforebeauty91.blogspot.co.uk/ xoxo

    ReplyDelete