Saturday, April 7, 2012

    Heey,
I am gonna share my FIT TIPS with you today!
FIT TIPS are just my fitness tips/ what I do to stay fit...
ENJOY!

- Make the most of healthy eating. Create your own salad, for example! In mine I have the following,
Craisins, Any lettuce that I find in my fridge, Apples, Grapes, and Cucumber(:

- Do one intense workout a week, Then your normal workout routine any other day. I do the Insanity workout by: Shaun T. as my intense workout.
I only do this once in a while, though. My normal workout is this.

- BE INSPIRED! Buy something that helps you get your butt into the gym! (Like These Cute Waterbottles!)



What are your FIT TIPS?




Disclaimer: I am not a professional nutritionist, I researched everything but sorry if something is wrong.

P.S. I want to give credit to this video, it taught me alot and recommends the workout!

P.S.S. I actually do competitive cheerleading on top of this,^ like the person in that video^... Weeirdd.




- Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment